I haven’t been around much this week…because I’ve been super busy crossing things off my 101 list! Here’s what I’ve done this week…
1) Send Flowers to Someone For No Reason…This was so much harder than I thought it would be. I had a really hard time with the “for no reason” part of this. There is always a reason…someone is having a bad day, it’s a holiday, it’s a birthday, someone did something nice for me…something. I finally ended up sending flowers to my cousin Marybeth. Technically, she had just gotten a new job, but that’s not why I sent the flowers. Marybeth is just a really wonderful person and she’s always doing nice things for everyone…and if anyone deserves to get flowers for no reason, it’s her. After a few snafus with FTD, her flowers were delivered yesterday and she was so happy.
4) Donate Blood…I hate needles and this is one of the items on my list that I was dreading. But I made an appointment for Tuesday and I kept it…even though I did briefly consider cancelling. As it turns out…I’m anemic so I wasn’t able to make a donation after all. It was disappointing, but it turns out that later the same day my doctor put me on a new vitamin, which should take care of the anemia and I will probably be able to donate in the future. However, for now, I made a financial donation instead since that was all I could do.
51) Get a Library Card…I have been meaning to do this for years and I finally did it. I got my card on Tuesday afternoon and I have already reserved a few books. Now that I’ve got the card I don’t know why I waited so long!
I’ve also made progress on a few more items…
48) Perform Several Random Acts of Kindness…I started planning this day out and I made a list of what I want to do that day. I also selected the day in February that I plan to do them.
52) Answer the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind…I’ve been working on these for a while and I’m making progress. I’m about 3/4 of the way through the list. I think I’m going to finish them this week and post my answers next week.
68) Watch Every Movie in My Netflix Queue…There were quite a lot of movies on this list when I started…over 400. Now there are under 200. This week I went through the list and I did a major cleaning. I realized that we spend way too much time watching crappy movies. So I went through and deleted everything with less than three stars. I added several new movies and I watched the top 5 off the list. I also got three new ones in the mail last night…so by the end of the week, I will have crossed 8 off the list. I’m getting there!
72) Read 100 Books…I finished two more and just started a 3rd! I’m up to 58 finished now.
74) Do a Boudoir Photo Shoot…This was supposed to happen in December, but work got in the way. I rescheduled it for mid-February and I can’t wait.
I’m so happy to be making such great progress. I have big plans to cross a few more off the list by the end of the month.
Do you have a list? How many have you crossed off?