I’m freeing my mind a day late this week…but it’s just as freeing! And even better now that my mind is not so clouded with cold medicine…
41. If you knew everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
I would like to just start by saying that this is a freaking morbid question. However, the people I would want to spend time with would be J, my family, the girls and my two best friends…who are of course, in different states…but I’m going to suspend reality of things like air travel in this instance.
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy to become extremely attractive or famous?
Hell no. I never had much interest in being famous…and I’m perfectly content with myself just as I am. I certainly wouldn’t give up years of my life to be more attractive.
43. What’s the difference between being alive and truly living?
Being alive is going through the motions…getting out of bed, breathing in and out, working, etc. Truly living is enjoying every day…finding the joy in everything you do. Truly living is making the most of every minute you are alive and cherishing it.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
I think it depends on your comfort level with risk. Personally, I don’t like to take forever to make a decision. I will weigh my options, do a bit of research, give myself a little time to think about the situation…and then I make a decision. I don’t think there is a right or wrong way to make a decision. You have to do what you are comfortable with.
45. If we learn from out mistakes, why are we so afraid to make a mistake?
I don’t think anyone enjoys being wrong. I know (and J will tell you) that I hate it. Yes, I will learn something from that mistake…but I hate being wrong. I’d much rather learn from other people’s mistakes.
Wow…only 5 more questions left and one more thing gets crossed off my list.