Wow…I actually posted every day this week! That hasn’t happened in a while. I guess I had a lot to say.
And now…here’s some more…
- As I’m writing this, Sofie is laying behind me and I can feel her feet moving. She must be dreaming. I love when the dogs dream…when the wag their tails and “run”. I get worried when they whimper that they are scared or upset. But, usually, I imagine their dreams are really awesome. I imagine they are chasing squirrels and running around the back yard and having a fun old time. Maybe someday they’ll learn how to talk and they can finally tell me about their dreams.
- Speaking of Sofie…I’m starting to think we have ghosts in the house. Sometimes she will sit and stare at nothing…like the corner or some empty space. The other day she was staring at the front of the dresser in the bedroom. Last night, she sat on the floor and looked up at an empty space on the couch for ten minutes. I wonder is she’s just spacing out or if she’s seeing someone there. As long as they are friendly ghosts I guess it’s ok.
- Sometimes I walk around the city and the characters I see are priceless. I wonder what people are thinking when they leave the house. One of these days, I’m going to get the nerve to start walking around with my camera and capture pictures of these gems for posterity…and blogging, of course.
- Lately, people have been walking into me on the street. It happens at least once per day…and I don’t get it. I mean, I’m short, but I’m not that short. I’m chalking it up to tourists running around the city and not paying attention to their surroundings. However, if it keeps up, I’m going to start believing that I’m invisible or something.
- The other night, J made me dinner…just a casserole with chicken and noodles. It was very simple…but it was totally delicious. I couldn’t stop eating it. Of course…now J thinks he’s ready to be on Iron Chef. But if it means he’ll cook more and I can cook less…I guess I win! And it really was just delicious.
Well…that’s my week in review. I’m looking forward to a very nice weekend of good weather, relaxation and going to the movies with my family on Father’s Day. Happy Father’s day to all the dads out there…and I wish everyone a fabulous weekend.
Now…grab the button above and link up below…