I haven’t done a Gratituesday post in a while and a lot of great things happened this week…so I thought I’d tell you about them…
- Someone gave me a very expensive scarf as a gift and I wasn’t crazy about it. I decided to return it and in exchange I got two cashmere sweaters, a pair of Armani sunglasses and a different scarf that I really like. Getting something you really love…fabulous! And getting amazing sunglasses that you’d been looking for forever…even better!
- I’ve been wanting to see Wicked for years, but never seemed to be able to find the time to go. I had a gift certificate to Ticketmaster for the longest time and I finally decided to use it to buy Wicked tickets. So at seven o’clock tonight my mom, sister-in-law and I will be at the theater. Finally getting to see a great show…and using a gift certificate to buy the tickets…fabulous!
- I make terrible meatballs. They never have any flavor and are usually the consistency of hockey pucks. On Sunday, J and I were watching a cooking show and they showed a really simple recipe for meatballs. I tried it…and made the best meatballs ever. They were soooo good. Finally learning to make a good meatball…fabulous!
- Something has been going on at work that has been bothering me. I was objecting to something and I was worried that I was going to be thought of as difficult. But yesterday one of my coworkers took the same position as me. Now the powers that be are taking us seriously. Knowing your coworkers have your back…fabulous!
- I told you yesterday how much I hate the mall. But I was actually pretty productive while I was there. I had a lot of things just lying around and I managed to get everything returned yesterday. Returning things I’m never going to wear and getting a credit on my credit card bill…fabulous!
- On Saturday, the dogs woke me up really early (4AM) and I couldn’t get back to sleep. J had an errand to run and left the house about 7AM. The house was really quiet and I got back in bed to close my eyes for a few minutes. I wasn’t really expecting to fall asleep, but the next thing I knew it was 11AM. Taking a four hour nap and waking up completely refreshed…fabulous!
- Friday night we ordered dinner from The Cheesecake Factory and when we showed up to pick it up, we found that our order had never been entered. We had to wait half an hour for our food and we were starving. To make up for their screw up, they gave us free cheesecake…and two full loaves of their delicious bread, which I ate for breakfast all weekend. Having an annoying situation turn out ok…fabulous!
- I started my Christmas list yesterday and I was drawing a blank for almost everyone. I went to Etsy at lunch time and I immediately found the perfect gift for my dad. Finding a great gift for someone…without having to go to the mall…fabulous!
- It’s so warm out today that I didn’t even have to wear tights to work. Being able to walk around with bare legs and a light jacket in the middle of November…fabulous!
And last but not least…
- The sparkly vampires are back. Breaking Dawn – Part I opens this weekend and I’ll be seeing it on Saturday afternoon. Finally getting to see the sparkly vampires get married…fabulous!!!
What are you grateful for this week?