So here’s the thing about blog awards…I freaking love them. Because I can’t even believe that anyone reads my craziness. To find out that someone likes me enough to give me a little shout out and some bloggy bling…well, that just blows me away. This week I got some love from not one, but two of my favorite people…
Kelly at Dare to be Domestic passed along this beauty…
And Christine at Raised Queer gave me this one…
Ladies…you absolutely made my week. You are both fabulous and hysterical and awesome in many, many ways. I thank you both so much!
Now, as with all awards, these two come with rules. I’m lazy, so I’m going to combine them…I’m going to tell you 7 things about myself that you don’t already know and then I’m going to pass this on to 10 other bloggers…some newly discovered and some old favorites.
Here are 7 things that you previously didn’t know…
- I repeat myself a lot. Actually, if you have been paying attention you probably already know that. It’s a family trait. We all do it. I am doing it more and more as I get older. Feel free to point it out to me when I do it on here.
- I couldn’t swallow pills until I was like 25. I had to put them in applesauce or pudding in order to get them down. If I didn’t I would gag horribly. I’ve stopped all that now, but sometime I still gag if I have to take a really large pill.
- I read For Better of For Worse and Dear Abby every day. It’s the very first thing I do when I get to work in the morning.
- I totally believe in psychics.
- I love to play slot machines and video poker. I believe this is a trait inherited from my grandmother. If I lived closer to a casino I’d probably be an addict.
- I have a strange crush on John Malkovich. I have no idea why…it’s not like he’s good-looking. But I think he’s just awesome.
- I think Howard Stern is really funny. I read his book and I saw his movie and I used to listen to his show all the time. I don’t anymore, but I still think he’s funny.
I am passing this on to the following people…
Jenni @ Less is More
Charlotte @ My Pixie Blog
Mary @ This Human’s Condition
Kris @ Pretty All True
Fojoy @ Fojoy
Elle @ “A” for Effort, “B” for Blog
Tiffany @ On the Verge
JM @ Making Stuff is Fun
Allyson @ Magnolias & Mimosas
The Gals @ Witches of Brookville
There you have it. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway…only a few days left. Every comment counts for one entry.
Have a great day everyone!