In honor of Canadian Thanksgiving (which was yesterday) I decided to do a Gratituesday list and share what is making me happy and thankful this week…
- Carson Kressley…His dances on Dancing With The Stars this season just make me so happy. He’s not the best dancer, but he’s clearly having so much fun that I can’t help but have fun just watching him.
- My new earrings…I’ve been coveting these earrings from J. Crew and they were sold out online. I was so sad…but on Saturday I went into a J. Crew store and they had one pair left. I love when that happens…and getting pretty new jewelry is always fabulous.
- My trip…I leave in ten days to visit Allyson in Kentucky. Can’t wait. We are going to a UK game and spending a day at the horse races. There has also been talk of moonshine. And the best part…Hutch is coming too! I’m so excited…I can hardly wait.
- Ear plugs…My ears have been bothering me for the last week or so…they are irritated from the earplugs I wear to drown out J’s snoring. But today I did a little research and found a website called Earplugstore.com. I was able to order a variety pack of earplugs meant to solve the exact problem I’m having. I hope they arrive soon. Sleeping through the night and waking up without irritated ears is always nice.
- Pinterest…This is my new obsession. I love it. I spent the better part of the weekend pinning and searching. I can’t wait to start all my crafting projects. Discovering so many new projects and ideas is so much fun!
- Wicked…I just bought three tickets…and on November 15th my mom, sister-in-law and I are going to see Wicked. I’ve been dying to see it for years and I’m so happy I finally bought the tickets. This also lets me cross another item off my 101 list…which is just fantastic.
- Gift cards…I’ve had several sitting in my wallet for a long time. This weekend I used them up…buying a new dress, my new earrings, my tickets to Wicked and a pair of shoes. I love being able to go shopping without having to spend any actual money. And the best part…I still have one left so I get to shop some more!
- Puppy love…I was home alone with the dogs last night and they both snuggled up with me when we went to bed. I got lots of dog love and kisses and affection. It was all kinds of wonderful.
- Groupon…Lately I’ve gotten all sorts of good deals from Groupon. So I’ve gotten to do and buy things that I really needed…and I still got to save money. I love it.
- Unexpected time…This morning the bus got into a little fender bender when some idiot cut us off. No one was hurt luckily…but we had to wait for the cops to come and it took forever. So I got an extra 45 minutes of reading and chatting with my bus friends before I had to come to the office. Having some extra down time in the morning before what is sure to be a hectic and crazy day is always fabulous.
So tell me…what are you grateful for this week?