Here we are…at the last set of questions. And after I answer them I can cross one more thing off my 101 list!
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Not much. I don’t much care what other people think of me. Well…sometimes I care, but I don’t let other people opinions or judgements dictate my choices.
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
Often. Life is noisy…the dogs are barking and the TV is always on and there is traffic and the phone is ringing. So I seek out the times that are quiet so I can just sit and listen. When it is quiet, I like to just sit and enjoy the quiet…and often, the sound of my own breathing.
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
The first part of this question is stupid. How are you supposed to list all the things you love? So I’m skipping the first part and moving on to the second. Life tends to get in the way…work, housecleaning, errands…there is always something. But I make sure that I make time to spend with the people I love and doing the things I love.
49. In five years from now will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
Well…not yesterday…but Saturday and last Wednesday and two weeks ago Tuesday. Days can get routine and start to blend into each other…but I think I do a pretty good job of making days count. There are enough days that are special and memorable to break up the routine and to keep things from getting boring.
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is, are you making them for yourself or are you letting others make them for you?
There was a long period of time when I let other people make decisions for me. But I’ve taken back the control. I make the decisions now that affect my life. I am in charge. And I’m so much happier for it. If you let someone else take control of your life you might not like the outcome. Make sure that you are in charge of your own life.
Well…there you have it. I’ve answered all 50 questions. Some of them were great…and some of them were stupid. Some made me think…and some just irritated me. But I am happy I went through the exercise. I feel like I learned a little bit about myself.
What did you guys think of the questions?