2011 sucked. It really did. There wasn’t a whole lot of good and there were some things that were really bad. I was very happy to say goodbye to 2011.
When 2012 started I had a good feeling. I predicted that it was going to be a better year.
And so far…I haven’t been wrong. So far, 2012 has been epic.
Here’s what is making 2012 so much better than 2011…
- Dad started walking again!
- The Bronx DA has called my mom and told her that he is going to reopen my dad’s case.
- I was given a clean bill of health at the doctor.
- My sister-in-law sued her former employer for wrongful termination after she got hurt at work…and she won!!!
- Captain Miller is home from war instead of preparing to leave for war.
- Kallay’s husband got into a car accident, but it was a blessing in disguise…because he didn’t get hurt and it ended up leading to a new, better job.
And the best news so far…
- It looks like Dad is going home tomorrow!!! Today is two months since his accident and he’s doing really, really well.
It’s amazing that so much goodness can be crammed into 17 days. I have very high hopes for 2012. I really feel like good things are going to keep happening.
Tell me…do you agree that 2012 is going to be a great year? What’s the best thing that’s happened to you so far this year?