First, I would like to apologize for totally disappearing last week. Work was insane all week from the minute I walked in the door to the minute I left, so there was no time for updating during the day. By the time I got home at night I was tired that I couldn’t make coherent sentences, so I have a lot of half-finished posts, but nothing actually got published. I’ve also been a crappy reader/commenter and I didn’t really get to read everyone’s blogs last week. I promise I will be commenting more this week.
The good news is that this week should be better and I should have lots more time to finish the posts that are half done. I have lots of good stuff too…I have a workspace tour for you as well as a story about how I have re-connected with a friend that I temporarily lost, some ponderings on love and the dangers of bad credit.
To fill you in on last week, in addition to working my ass off I also did the following:
- I left my shoes at the nail salon after I got a pedicure.
- Took a mental health day from work on Friday so I could have lunch with my friend.
- I drove all the way home from my said friend’s house (normally a 45 min. trip, but took 1 1/2 hours in traffic) with the birthday present she bought for her kids’ friend in the trunk of my car…the party was the following morning.
- Fought with J about re-arranging our bedroom furniture around and moving the treadmill from the basement to the bedroom…after which I decided that I liked the new placement of the furniture…though I still hate the treadmill.
- Got cute new glasses that I’m not used to yet and sort of make me dizzy…while wearing them for the first time J asked me if I was drunk because I was a little unsteady on my feet.
- Ate pizza for the first time in two months…it was so yummy!
- Took Sofie to the vet, where we found out our little moose needs to lose weight…she weighs 66 pounds!!!
- Finished reading the Twilight books for the second time, so I can remember what happened before I see the next movie…I know…feel free to mock me.
I’m sure there was more, but that’s all I remember. I do have some work to do so I’d better get to it. I’ll be stopping by to visit everyone today and I’ll be back tomorrow with pictures of my messy office!