I haven’t posted for a few days…please forgive me. It’s been a really LONG week. I haven’t been so happy to see a weekend in a long time. We are going out in a few minutes to meet my family for dinner and I’m so looking forward to relaxing with everyone and enjoying a little hibachi cooking. So I only have a few minutes, but I wanted to stop by and do a quick post.
Kiera over at Imperfect Daisies was so kind to give me an award this week and I wanted to recognize it before any more time passed. If you haven’t checked out Kiera’s page, I suggest you get over there right away.
The rules are that I have to tell you 7 interesting things about myself and pass it along to 7 other bloggers. So here goes:
- I hate The Office. I know people love it and I really tried to like it. I just don’t. There are some funny lines, but the crap in between those lines is almost like torture.
- When I’m stressed or cranky I crave pancakes.
- I once showed up at J’s door wearing only a trench coat and lingerie. I also had a bucket of KFC. J was more interested in the KFC.
- When I went to get a new phone at AT&T, the teenager helping me told me that I probably shouldn’t get an iPhone because they aren’t really good for my generation…they are really better for younger people. I’m 34.
- I once rode in an elevator with Rudy Giuliani when he was the mayor. It was an express elevator and he commented that “these elevators are really fast.” Yes, Mr. Mayor, they are.
- I read Twilight. I love it. Seriously.
- I went to CVS in my pajamas this morning.
I want to pass this lovely award to a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Jess @ Cape Cod Awesome
- Tiffany @ On The Verge
- Sarah @ The Anti Journalist
- Roxane @ It Really Is All About Me
- Sara @ Sara Spelled Without an H
- Christine @ Raised Queer
- Salt @ Salt Says
OK, I’m off to dinner. Hope everyone’s having a good day!